Alan Stone & Company, LLC and WallStreet Research CORDIALLY INVITE YOU TO MEET: Marcel Vienneau, CEO, Canada (CSE:MOS) - Mobi724 Global Solutions, Inc.
(a listing on the OTCQB Market is currently pending).
Mobi724 Global Solutions, Inc. is a Montreal, Canadian based company engaged in digital incentives, such as card-linked offers and digital marketing; payment solutions, including mobile payment; loyalty programs, and data analytics. The Company’s operates through two segments: Payment solution and E-couponing. Its solutions enable retailers, manufacturers, offer providers, mobile operators and card issuers to create, manage, deliver, and track and measure incentive campaigns to various mobile devices and allow its redemption at various points of sales. Its credit and debit payment solutions, focusing on authentication, approved security and quick merchant adoption, allow users to process payments with a range of devices. Its payment card industry (PCI) and Europay, MasterCard and Visa (EMV) cloud-based switch is a payment and digital incentives solution. It focuses on digital couponing solutions and payment solutions markets..
Details of company are at www.Mobi724.com
Wednesday, December 7th, Lunch at Morton’s Steakhouse, 1200 Brickell Avenue, Miami
Wednesday, December 7th, Cocktails and Dinner at Boca Raton Country Club, Boca Raton With the Stock and Bond Club of South
Florida. Members and Guests Only
Thursday, December 8th, Breakfast at JW Marriott Hotel, Town Center Circle, Boca Raton
10:00 to 11:30 am
Thursday, December 8th, Cocktails 5:00 to 7:00 pm at Chesterfield Hotel, Palm Beach
Meetings Also Available
Barbara J. Blake, Administrative Assistant WSR 415-419-4239 firstname.lastname@example.org
Alan Stone, Managing Director 561-676-6048
Dore Perler, Director of Sales and Marketing 954-419-4239 email@example.com;
Victoria Davis, Senior Associate 561-926-2723 firstname.lastname@example.org;
The Forum Includes:
- CEO presentations of featured Small Cap and Micro Cap Companies.
- Various media (newspaper, radio and television) to cover the event.
- An audience of pre-qualified investment professionals, investment bankers, analysts, portfolio managers, hedge fund managers, top brokers and accredited investors.
- Opportunity to consult with WallStreet Research™ senior professionals for presentations and as well as development of corporate profiles.
- Your company summary printed in our conference material to be handed out to conference attendees.
- Networking opportunities with CEOs of some of the most promising emerging companies in the Small Cap sector.
- Companies will have a table top display each event.
- Invitation to VIP Networking Reception "Standing Room Only" event for maximum exposure.
- National exposure in press releases provided by PR Newswire.
- One-on-One meetings with selected high net-worth investors and fund managers.
- Discount opportunities for WSR Small Cap Conference VIII sponsored by the New York Stock Exchange and NASDAQ.
- Increased web and social networking presence as www.WallStreetResearch.org is ranked #1 on all major search engines.