Alan Stone & Co., LLC (ASC) and WallStreet Research (WSR) cordially invite you to meet: Ric Schumacher, President and CEO of Pressure BioSciences Inc. (OTCQB:PBIO)
Tuesday August 9, and Wednesday August 10, 2016 in Boca Raton: JW Marriott Town Center Circle
5150 Town Center Circle
One-on-One Meetings Available
Tues: Happy Hour meetings between 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm;
Wed: Breakfast meetings between 9:30 am - 12:00 pm;
Wed: Coffee/Dessert/Cocktails meetings between 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Pressure BioSciences, Inc. (OTCQB: PBIO) is a medical research products and technology company. PBI, based in South
Easton, Mass., serves academic laboratories, government agencies, biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and other life sciences
companies. PBI develops, markets, and sells proprietary laboratory instrumentation and associated consumables to the
estimated $6 billion life sciences sample preparation market. These products are based on their enabling and patented PCT
technology platform. PBI has installed over 250 PCT systems in approximately 160 sites worldwide, including in the labs of
Key Opinion Leaders.
The company recently announced a co-marketing relationship with SCIEX, a global leader in life sciences analytical technologies, and a wholly owned subsidiary of the Danaher Corporation (NYSE: DHR). Together, they will market each other’s products worldwide. To support this strategic relationship, PBI developed a new and enhanced PCT system, which they released in June. PBI recently announced the sale of the initial five of these systems. This new, next-generation PCT system will drive near-term growth in both instruments and consumable sales. The Company also closed a $6.3 Million PIPE
offering in the first quarter, which allowed them to significantly clean-up their balance sheet. Finally, the company has announced that they have begun the process of an up-list to NASDAQ.
Details of company are at www.PressureBioSciences.com
The South Florida Investment Forum, is an expansion of the ongoing road-show and conference activities of Wall-
Street Research™, a thirty five year old independent research firm, which has been running conferences, road shows and investor gatherings nationally for over twenty five years.
RSVP YOUR AVAILABILITY:
Barbara J. Blake, Administrative Assistant WSR 415-419-4239 firstname.lastname@example.org
Alan Stone, Managing Director 561-676-6048
Dore Perler, Director of Sales and Marketing 954-419-4239 email@example.com;
Victoria Davis, Senior Associate 561-926-2723 firstname.lastname@example.org;
The Forum Includes:
- CEO presentations of featured Small Cap and Micro Cap Companies.
- Various media (newspaper, radio and television) to cover the event.
- An audience of pre-qualified investment professionals, investment bankers, analysts, portfolio managers, hedge fund managers, top brokers and accredited investors.
- Opportunity to consult with WallStreet Research™ senior professionals for presentations and as well as development of corporate profiles.
- Your company summary printed in our conference material to be handed out to conference attendees.
- Networking opportunities with CEOs of some of the most promising emerging companies in the Small Cap sector.
- Companies will have a table top display each event.
- Invitation to VIP Networking Reception "Standing Room Only" event for maximum exposure.
- National exposure in press releases provided by PR Newswire.
- One-on-One meetings with selected high net-worth investors and fund managers.
- Discount opportunities for WSR Small Cap Conference VIII sponsored by the New York Stock Exchange and NASDAQ.
- Increased web and social networking presence as www.WallStreetResearch.org is ranked #1 on all major search engines.